We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Rockwell Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machines and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Rockwell Cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machines
Model : MRB, MRB-250
- This is a combined hardness testing machine used to measure hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or Irregular in shapes.
- This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments,inspection departments, casting & forging industries, educational institutions.
- Rockwell & Brinell method is used for checking hardness on metals & alloys of all kinds.
- Brinell hardness is also checked on non-ferrous materials like Cast iron,Alluminium, etc.
- Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
- Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60,100,150 kgf.Brinell test for Model: MRB major load is 187.5 kgf.
and for Model: MRB- 250 are 187.5, 250 kgf.
- Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc.
- Brinell hardness scale such as HB is obtained by using different types of indentors (Diamond! Ball).
- For Model: MRB, Test height x Throat is 215 x 132 mm.
For Model: MRB- 250, Test height x Throat is 295 x 148 mm.
- Motorized versions are also available.
- Machines strictly conform to IS:1586- 2000 for Rockwell test, IS:2281, BS:240 & ASTM-E-1 0 for Brinell test.