We are Autorized Dealer, Supplier of Meta-Test and our setup is situated in CITY, STATE, India.
End Quench Test Apparatus
Model : MEQ-25
- This apparatus is useful for determining the harden ability of steels by end quench test.
- The test consists of heating a standard size specimen to a given temperature for a specific period of time, followed by a water quenching of one end under specified conditions and measuring the hardness at various points from quenched end along the length of test piece.
- After heating, the test specimen is kept on the specimen support, where it is automatically centered with respect to water jet. The quick action valve starts impinging the water jet on the specimen end instantly. The elaborate arrangement of pump, tank, pipe etc, enables to obtain desired correct water head for the nozzle.
- The electrical controls and safety devices for pump and motor are provided and the entire apparatus is totally enclosed.
- Test piece - Total length is 100 +- 0.5 mm & diameter is 25 ( +-0.5; -0.0) mm.
- Inside diameter of vertical water supply pipe 12.5 +- 0.5 mm.
- Height of the free water jet (without test piece in position) 65 +- 10 mm.
- Distance from TIp of nozzle to the bottom of test piece 12.5 +- 0.5 mm.
- This apparatus conform to IS:3848-1981 & ASTM : A 255.