We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Electronic Extensometers (FASNE) and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Model : FEE-5
- This instrument is to be used on Tensile or Universal testing machines to find out Proof stress & Young's modulus values.
- In case of many brittle materials such as high carbon steels, alloy steels, light aluminium & magnesium alloys, it is difficult to get yield values. For such materials stress corresponding to a certain allowable amount of plastic deformation is terrned as proof stress say 0.1% or 0.2% proof stress.
- The measuring range is upto 5mm & resolution is 0.001mm.
- Standard two fixed gauge lengths of 25 & 50 mm is provided. Different sizes gauge lengths can also be given at an additional cost.
- If this extensometer is ordered with a computerized UTM, then a special menu driven application software is provided, which accepts load & extension values & evaluates proof stress values.
- The measurement accuracy satisfies all requirements of Class-1 as per IS:12872-1990.