We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Computer Controlled, Ball-Screw Universal Testing Machines (FSA) and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Servo Computerized UTM with front open crosshead and hydraulic grips
Model : TUF-C-600-kN (SERVO)
- Variety of tests like Tension, Compression, Tranverse, Peel off, Bend, Shear, etc are conducted.
- Suitable for testing a wide range of materials like rubber, plastic, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, etc of various forms like round, fiat, thread, wire, dumb-bell, fabric, belt, strip, rope, etc.
- AC Servo motor for cross head control with infinitely variable speed drive.
- Computerized cross head control.
- Load measurement by load cell.
- Over Load & Over travel safety.
- Latest Windows based, Users friendly, Accurate, Menu driven software.
- On line display of Load, Elongation & Graph.
- Tare load & reset elongation facilities available.
- Built-in facility for printing of test results and the graph.
- Selectable units like N, kN, kgf, Ibf, inch, mm, etc.
- Fully automatic on screen calculations like UTS, YS, Proof stress, etc.
- Large storage space for storing test data of upto 50,000 tests.
- Electronic Extensometer (Optional) is available for proof stress evaluation.
- Standard load resolution is with 20,000 counts. Finer resolution (Optional) with 50,000 to 5,00,000 counts can also be offered at extra cost.
- Wide range of grips & accessories to suit different materials & tests.
- Various Models - Capacities from 1 kN to 100 kN are available.
- Loading accuracy well within +1%, conform to IS:18281 BS:1610.