We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope RSM-8 and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Binocular tube with an inclination of 45 degree for greater ease of observation .
- Magnification 7x to 45x
- Microscope Zooming ratio 6.4:1
- Rack-Pinion focussing stroke 50 mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10x (paired).
- Objective 0.7x to 4.5x.
- Crisp,erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
Standard working distance 100mm, regardless of magnification.
- Field of view 28.6-4.4 mm.
- Interpupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
- Dioptic adjustment with a range of + 5 diopters is possible with both oculars.
- Binocular body can be rotated a full 360 degree and locked in any position desried.
- Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range.
- Dual illumination system having circular fluorescent incident light and transmitted light through solid state built-in tranformer halogen bulb 6volts 20watts.
- Packed in carboard box withopration manual, vinyl cover etc.