Portable Dynamic Hardness Testing Machines
Model : DHT-6
- Sleek & handy design, comes in a slim briefcase, for carrying the machine.
- Mainly used to check hardness in confined spaces, on large & heavy components, permanently installed parts with low test expenditure.
- The machine has built in conversion facility for given material to convert '0' value to Vickers (HV), Rockwell (HRB,HRC), Brinell (HB), UTS scales which can be selected by pressing arrow keys
- The model operates on two numbers of pencil cells.
- 30 hardness scales for different probes selectable by feather touch keys.
- Alpha numeric display - 16 characters x 2 lines LCD with improved electronics, micro controller circuity & user friendly software.Display indicates selected material & scale combination & hardness value.
- Five numbers of probes 0, G, SH, EX & C can be given in different combinations.
- Facility to connect dot matrix printer through centronics parallel port.
- Upto 999 readings can be stored in memory of the machine for printing purpose.
- Serial interface is possible with RS 232 port at an additional cost.
- Automatic calibration facility of probe is available through keyboard.
- Extra (Optional) Accessories such as Standard test blocks, support rings,printer, serial interface, different types of probes are available.