ASTM & ISO Pendulum Impact Testing Machines
Model : AIT-300-ASTM & AIT-300-ISO
- ASTM Pendulum Impact Testing Machine strictly conform to ASTM-E-23-2007 specifications.
- ISO Pendulum Impact Testing Machine strictly conform to BSEN-ISO:148-2-2008 specifications.
- These machines are suitable for Charpy test only on various materials.
- Basically the design of both the machines are same except the striker radius.We can also supply combined model i.e. ASTM & ISO with an extra striker (Optional).
- Single stand design for easy & quick testing.
- Rigid design of machine frame and other parts assure minimum energy absorption during fracture which results in improved test accuracies.
- The high stressed and wearing parts like support blocks and strikers are of special alloy steels duly heat treated.
- Safety guard for the operator is provided.
- Pendulum drop angle is 1400.
- Unique spring loaded braking system for smooth and jerk free braking.
- Initial potential energy for Charpy is 300 Joules with a least count of 2 Joules for analogue model and 0.5 Joule for digital rnodel.s Digital versions are also available. Special software for digital version can be given (Optional).
- NIST & ISO Standard sample sets, Gauges, Tongs, Sub-zero bath,Templates, V notch milling cutters are available (Optional).