Pendulum Impact Testing Machines
Model : OPAB-3000-PC
- Suitable for Charpy & Izod Impact Tests on various materials. Works on Pendulum principle.
- Rigid designs of machine frame & other parts assure minimum energy absorption during fracture which results in improved test accuracies.
- The highly stressed & wearing parts like support blocks & strikers are of special alloy steels duly heat treated.
- Direct indication of Impact energy absorbed by specimen on large dial for Models: AIT-300-N, AIT-300-EN & on digital panel display
for Model: AIT-300-D.
- Safety guard for the operator is provided.
- Initial potential energy for Charpy is 300 Joules & for Izod is 170 Joules with a L.C. of 2 Joules (for Analogue models) & resolution of 0.5
Joules (for Digital model).
- Pendulum drop angle for Charpy is 1400 & for Izod is 900
- Gauges, Tongs, Sub-zero bath, Templates, U & V notch milling cutters are available (Optional).
- Accuracy conform to IS:3766-2003, IS:1598-1977, IS:1757-1999,IS:1499-2003, BS:131-Part-I, II, III, IV & BSEN-l0045-1993