MICRO VICKERS HARDNESS TESTING MACHINES
Model : FMV-1
- Suitable for finish components like thin sheets, fine wires, etc. Watch parts like springs, pivot bearings, gears, cutting edge of Razor blades, drills, file teeth, etc. Metallic foils, surgical needles, pen points & so on.
- To determine hardness on - surface coatings (like electroplating, etc.),extremely thin case hardened parts, anodized castings of alluminium, shot blasted or rolled faces, etc.
- A range of test loads can be used to suit particular application.Test loads from 10 grams to 1000 grams.
- Magnifications - 125X, 250X & 625X available.
- X-V stage is provided with least count of 0.01 mm, which can move the job as per the requirements.
- A precision Diamond Indentor (1360 Pyramid) is used to make sharp indentations on the specimens 1 samples.
- Maximum Test height x Throat: 115 x 70 mm.
- Load accuracy well within + 1% of nominal load value.
- Machine conform to IS:1754
- Extra (Optional) accessories like - Knoop Indentor, Knoop test block,Precision vice, Thin specimen holding device, V-shape anvil, Vertical & Horizontal fine specimen holding device, Rotary table, etc are available.