Servo Computerized UTM with front open crosshead and hydraulic grips
Model : FCR,FCR-E, FCR-EC
- Machines are designed to test chains, ropes & any long specimens for proof test or destructive tensile test.
- High loading accuracy & infinitely variable straining speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Robust loading frame, Simple controls & easy to operate.
- Adequate safety devices for safe operation.
- Analogue models with large dial & load measurement by pendulum dynamometer principle.
- Digital 1 Computerized models are also available where load Vs elongation is in digital display & printout of results can be taken.
- Both the ends, where the grips & fixtures (Optional) are fixed are of fork & pin type arrangement.
- Special Accessories like - Extra Bed length, Extra Ram stroke, Various special grips 1 attachments 1 fixtures as per sizes 1 shapes of specimens,Load-stabilizer (at extra cost) can be provided to suit special application.
- Various Models - Capacities from 100 kN to 3000 kN are available.
- Loading accuracy well within +1% from 5% to 100% of machine
capacity, conform to IS:18281 BS:1610.