DIGITAL ROCKWELL / ROCKWELL CUM BRINELL HARDNESS TESTING MACHINES
Model : TRS-DN, TRB-DN, TRB-250-DN & TRS-DN-P
- These machines are designed for measuring hardness of metals and alloys of all kinds, hard or soft,whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- Semi - Automatic, motorized, digital, microprocessor based panel. We can get hardness value in digital version.
- Easy to read, large size LCD display.
- Three modes of operation viz. Motorized automatic mode, Semi automatic mode & Manual mode.
- Automatic weight selection by thumb wheel.
- Indenter is guided in linear bearings facilitates to test small diameter jobs.
- Test height x Throat is 290 x 133 mm.
- Centronics parallel port for connecting dot matrix printer.
- Serial Interface (RS-232 Port) is provided for connecting it to Computer.
- Standard Software CD is provided which consists of Serial Number,Hardness values & Limits.
- Least count for Rockwell scale is 0.1 HR.
- For Rockwell cum Brinell Hardness Testing Machine, additional Brineilioads in addition to Rockwell loads & Brinell Microscope of 25X magnification are provided.
- Machines strictly conform to IS:1586-2000, BSEN-ISO-6508-2, ASTM-E- 18 for Rockwell tests and IS:2281-2005, BS -240,
ASTM-E-10 for Brinell tests.