Digital Fatigue Testing Machines
Model : MFT-8-E
- This machine is light, compact & simple in design used to test the fatigue strength of materials & to draw SoN diagram, used for research institutes,laboratories, material manufacturers & various industries.
- Machine is table model, no need of civil foundation.
- Rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion.
- Standard 8 mm diameter specimen is held in special holders at its ends & loaded such that it experiences a uniform bending moment. The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor. A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibres of the specimen is produced during each revolution.
- The bending moment is applied with a lever system and can be easily changed by moving a weight over the lever.
- Maximum bending moment of 200 kgcm is applied & adjustable from 25 to 200 kgcm.
- Total number of revolutions at which the specimen fails is recorded by a digital counter.
- The total number of digits of digital counter is eight.
- after specimen fails.
- Accuracy of applied bending moment + 1 %.
- Optional - Machine with maximum bending moment upto 400 kgcm can also be offered.
- Machine meets requirements of IS: 5075-1969.