Crushing Strength Testing Machine for PRC Pipes
Model : FCT-EC-600-kN (SPL)
- For ascertaining the capacity of PRC pipe to resist an external load perpendicular to its axis along its length using test pieces sawn from a pipe as per Annexure "A" & "B" of ISO-18672- 1:2009 (E) Annexure "A" : To determine the ring bending tensile strength of PRC pipe. Test piece is subjected to a vertical load across its diameter.
- Annexure "B" : Ring bending tensile strength or crushing strength of PRC pipe using test pieces cut from a pipe. These properties are used to assess the capacity of pipe to resist an external load along its length.
- Maximum capacity is 600 kN
- Load measurement by load cell and Deflection measurement by rotary Encoder.
- Distance between columns is 950 mm
- Maximum piston speed is 80 mm/min.
- Load application is by double acting hydraulic cylinder.
- Comprehensive software to cover all the requirements.