Belt Driven Dynamic Balancing Machines
Model : FSBM - M
- Horizontal, hard bearing type two plane dynamic balancing machine, with overslung type belt drive arrangement.
- Most suitable for the rotors, where end drive cannot be used or where variety of rotors is more and number of adopters required are more for end drive machine.
- Typical application are balancing of bomb shells for ordnance factories, pipes, printing machine rolls, etc.
- Machine are available from 10 kg. to 3000 kg. capacity in various models.
- Measuring Control panel is microprocessor based or DSP based, indicating amount of unbalance in gms. along with degree, by using photo scanning arrangement for generating reference signal.
- Speed range is from 300 rpm to 3000 rpm.
- Balancing accuracies achievable up to 0.5 microns for maximum rotor weight
- Machines are more suitable for repairy workshops, where variety of rotors to be balanced is more.
- Machines conform to IS:13277-1992.